Yangzhou University is a broad regional university, which started education MBBS in China for Indian Students who wanted to build their career in the medical field. The best option is MBBS in Yangzhou University on a reasonable fee structure with the quality education MBBS in China. Yangzhou University has merged institutions for higher learning. it was established in 1992 for MBBS education it was the merger of 6 colleges includes engineering and agriculture and medical education in china. But before establishing in 1992 the history of Yangzhou University traced back to 1902.
Procedure to Get Yangzhou University Admission
Jagvimal.com always aims to give the best possible advice to the students and guidance too, so students can get the highest quality education at affordable fees. Jagvimal.com is an informational website where students come to get admission to MBBS education they get the solutions by the experienced counsel of their career and other educational guidance too, Jagvimal.com has more than 10 -15 years of work experience in the concern filed that helps the students in the process of career guidance sessions, they will also guide for the Yangzhou University scholarships.
Required Documents for Yangzhou University Admission
Here we are mentioning some of the following documents which will be required in the during Yangzhou University admission to MBBS in china for Indian students –
- Application form original
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th (scanned)
- Passport photocopy scanned (Front, Back)
- Color photograph 4 with white background
- Medical certificate by the local area doctor
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of family finance support
- Address proof
Eligibility Requirement for Yangzhou University Admission
- Must be good in health according to the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the China Education Department.
- Must have completed senior high school diplomas and should be a good academic record.
- Have good character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Fluency in English
Deadline of the Admission
August 15 of each year